• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Visas Business Personnel Visas

Business Personnel Visas

We provide professional legal services to employers for applying visas for their employees/purposes:

  • Temporary Business Purpose (B-1 Visa)
  • Specialty Workers (H-1B Visa)
  • Registered Nurses (H-1C Visa)
  • Exchange Visitors (J-1 Visa)
  • Intra-company transfer (L-1 Visa)

Want to reach us?

Please contact us at:

Immigration Town
Phone: (626) 629-VISA or (626) 629-8472
Fax    : (626) 587-8501