• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Our Mission

ImmigrationTown's mission is to provide professional, courteous, prompt and affordable advice to its clients for their immigration related needs.

Collectively, ImmigrationTown attorneys have several years of experience handling immigration related issues for its clients. However, we do not have the overhead of large law firms...fancy wood-paneled offices, multiple tiers of management and everything else that comes with it. As a result, we are able to provide you with a legendary one-on-one personalized service to promptly address the immigration needs of your family or employees as the case may be. Our low overhead also means that we can provide you our professional services in the most cost-economical manner.



Advantages of working with us

  • Experienced immigration attorney prepares and files your petition.
  • Periodic Communication to you about your petition.
  • Our low overhead means you pay competitive rates for legal fees.

Our Standard Service includes...

  • Evaluation of your circumstances keeping in view the relevant rules and regulations
  • Prompt and accurate completion of your petition
  • Filing of the petition with appropriate governmental agency(ies)
  • Over-the-phone consultation about "what to expect during the interview"

But not...

  • Appeals in response to adverse decision
  • Court Representation
  • Any guarantee for a favorable decision
  • Deportation proceedings


Visas, Green Cards and Citizenship...

Visas, Green Cards and Citizenship...we do it all.

Our immigration practice is very comprehensive. We encourage you to browse our website to get an idea of the breadth and depth of our services.


Want to reach us?

Please contact us at:

Immigration Town
Phone: (626) 629-VISA or (626) 629-8472
Fax    : (626) 587-8501


Do you know that we can help you with the following citizenship related services too:
•    Replace damaged citizenship certificate
•    Replace damaged naturalization certificate
•    Name changes on citizenship or naturalization certificate